|Premiere date||November 28, 2014|
|Written by||Y. Shireen Razack|
|Directed by||Grant Harvey|
Charlotte makes progress towards developing a cure for the troubles, but it might be too late as Duke's condition takes a turn for the worse. Meanwhile, realizing their objectives may no longer line up, Haven's heroes must reassess where their true loyalties lie
Guest Starring Edit
- Laura Mennell as Charlotte Cross
- Christian as McHugh
- Richard Donat as Vince Teagues
- Jayne Eastwood as Gloria Verrano
- Adam "Edge" Copeland as Dwight Hendrickson
- "Love You Baby" by John Lee Hooker
- Duke: You know, I don't have to explain myself to you, Nathan.
Nathan: I'm a cop, and you just picked a lock, so yeah, you do.
- Audrey: Did you get something?
Vince: Do baby bears poop in the woods? The DNA to this Charlotte Cross doesn't match what the pentagon has on file.
- Charlotte: Perfect--my coffee break.
Dwight: This is purely a business call.
Charlotte: Coffee is the official beverage of business. We could drink standing up. Make it feel more like work.
- Charlotte: I want my ring.
Audrey: I'm not giving this to you until you tell us what's going on.
Charlotte: I'll tell you everything. But first, I want my ring back. Nathan, would you hand it to me. I promise, you'll know why in a moment. [Nathan silently asks Audrey to hand him the ring in which she does] This ring is part of a set. [touches her ring in Nathan's hand] Every member in our family has one.
Nathan: Parker, I can feel her.
Charlotte: Of course you can.
Audrey: Who are you?
Charlotte: I'm your mother.
- Vince: I knew Charlotte Cross was up to something.
Audrey: Well if she's not with the CDC then what is she doing here.
Vince: Studying you it would seem.
Audrey: But why?
Vince: Well seeing all these images, the one thing that's clear to me is that you never age. People would kill if they were fondant of you.
Audrey: I don't feel so youthful, and what people?
Vince: I don't know but for your sake we have to find out.
- Vince: [turns on GPS which also turns on some jazzy music in the car] That one seems to like easy listening.
Audrey: Damning not enough.