|Lay Me Down|
|Written by||Nora Zuckerman & Lilla Zuckerman|
|Directed by||Paul Fox|
Audrey and Nathan hunt a trouble that attacks Haven's citizens in their nightmares; Duke deals with the nightmare his brother has become.
Act 4 Edit
- Christian Camargo as Wade Crocker
- Emma Lahana as Jennifer Mason
- Richard Donat as Vince Teagues
- John Dunsworth as Dave Teagues
- Kandyse McClure as Carrie Benson
- Jayne Eastwood as Gloria Verrano
- Robert Maillet as Heavy
- Adam "Edge" Copeland as Dwight Hendrickson (credited as Adam Copeland/WWE Superstar Edge)
- Kyle Mitchell as Sinister Man
- Molly Dunsworth as Vicki Dutton
- Lisa Rose Snow as Sonia Weston
- Joanne Miller as Doctor
- Michael De Sadeleer as Rental Guy
- Adam Smith as Guardsman
- James MacLean Freddy
- "Baby" by The Glorious Sons
- "Loaded Gun" by Sam Taylor
- Gloria: Told you it was bad. I thought you'd be running for the sink by now.
Audrey: I drank my breakfast.
Gloria: Hey, me too.
- Jennifer: Could I ask you a question, girl-to-girl?
Jennifer: Job interview at The Herald, glasses on or glasses off?
Carrie: Oh. On when you're looking at Dave, off when you're looking at Vince.