|Premiere date||November 14, 2014|
|Written by||Adam Higgs|
|Directed by||Rick Bota|
Haven’s heroes are torn over how to deal with an inquisitive CDC scientist, who could expose the secret of the troubles to the world, but may be hiding her own dark agenda.
Guest Starring Edit
- Laura Mennell as Charlotte Cross
- Richard Donat as Vince Teagues
- Jayne Eastwood as Gloria Verrano
- Matt Baram as Pete Pelak
- Conrad Coates as Mr. Simon
- Adam "Edge" Copeland (credited as Adam Copeland and WWE Superstar Edge) as Dwight Hendrickson
- Nicole Johnson as Nurse Holly
- Scott Bailey as Victor Kirby
- Bernard Robichaud as Kirk
- Stephen Wilsack as Dancing Bear
- Kirsty Hinchcliffe as Rebecca Rafferty
- Glenn Lefchak as Stan The Cop
- Nathan: Hey, Audrey's not gonna want so stick around, so keep an eye on her, will you?
Gloria: Two eyes, 'cause you guys are cute together.
- Audrey: So it's a race, stop the contagion, and find the Troubled person causing it before all the Troubles go off.
Nathan: Just another day in Haven.
Audrey: Hey, what else are we going to do?
- Vince: What's wrong?
Mr. Simon: I suggested to the Governor he order the CDC out of Haven.
Vince: Did he refuse?
Mr. Simon: [shakes head] No.
Vince: Then I'm struggling to see what the problem is.
Mr. Simon: The CDC denies having any personnel in Haven.
- This episode took place on the same day as "Morbidity".