|Premiere date||October 29, 2015|
|Written by||Brian Millikin & Nick Parker|
|Directed by||Lee Rose|
|Previous episode||Enter Sandman|
Audrey and Charlotte work on a new plan. Nathan and Dwight investigate a threat. The Teagues try to identify a serial killer.
Main Cast Edit
Guest Starring Edit
- Laura Mennell as Charlotte Cross
- Kris Lemche as Seth Byrne
- Gabrielle Miller as Lainey
- Richard Donat as Vince Teagues
- John Dunsworth as Dave Teagues
- Jayne Eastwood as Gloria Verrano
- Meegwun Fairbrother as Sam
- John Ralston as Walter Farady
- Adam "Edge" Copeland (credited as Adam Copeland and WWE Superstar Edge) as Dwight Hendrickson
- Craig Wood as Old Man
- Matthew McIntyre as Man
- Julia Topple as Woman
- Unknown Actor as the voice of Croatoan
- Gloria: Okay Bert, Ernie, I got something but I'm a doctor not a magician.
- Croatoan: Leaving?
Charlotte: I thought you were dead. But when I heard what was happening to people, it all started to come together.
Croatoan: How did you know I would come for you?
Charlotte. My tarot card, the lovers.
Croatoan: So you're one of them now.
Charlotte: They're good people. I'm staying here with them. Why don't you come out where I can see you?
Croatoan: You think after all these years, after all that waiting you can goad me into a mistake?
Charlotte: You're not strong enough, not yet.
Croatoan: And you think that means you can stop me?
Charlotte: I think you do.
Croatoan: You turned the aether that you found into something. Give it to me.
Charlotte: No it's too late. Audrey has it. My daughter Audrey.
Croatoan: Good. I've been looking forward to meeting her.
Charlotte: That will never happen.
- Charlote: Audrey, the new barn, its the only way to stop him. He's furious about what we did to Mara.
Audrey: I don't understand.
Charlotte: I thought that Croatoan killed my husband, but I was wrong. My husband became the monster. Croatoan is Mara's father, your father. He has plans for you.
- This episode also takes place on the same day as "Perditus".
- This was the first episode not to film in or around Chester, Nova Scotia, but rather Halifax, Nova Scotia.