This is the Season 4 episode "William". For the titular character of this episode, see William (stranger). For other people with the same first name, see William
|Premiere date||November 8, 2013|
|Written by||Shernold Edwards|
|Directed by||Grant Harvey|
|Next episode||The Trouble With Troubles|
Audrey believes the thugs from the barn are holding William as a hostage.
- Colin Ferguson as William[note 1]
- Emma Lahana as Jennifer Mason
- Richard Donat as Vince Teagues
- John Dunsworth as Dave Teagues
- Jayne Eastwood as Gloria Verrano
- Robert Maillet as Heavy
- Adam "Edge" Copeland (credited as Adam Copeland/WWE Superstar Edge) as Dwight Hendrickson
- Duke: Wow, cleaner to chief to cat burglar. It's been a big year for you.
- Duke: Is anyone else seeing this? I'm being arrested, and for once I really didn't do anything.
- Nathan: I thought the people you knew in the barn weren't real.
Jennifer: Except the guy that helped you William he was real.
Audrey: So apparently these guys are too.
Dave: Yeah, and now they're here. When we helped Audrey escape the barn, we tore a hole in the softspot between worlds, let them out.
Vince: They'd been running amok in Haven. Turning curses into contagion, afflicting the non-troubled.
Nathan: Which is why you need to let Audrey and I finish.
Vince: No everything's different now.
Dave: We found the local Mi'kmaq tribal legend. It says once the softspot is torn open, "What was once our salvation is now our doom."
Vince: Audrey killing you now will only bring destruction to Haven.
Duke: That is unless the horseshoe crab with human eyes evil and agony don't get us first. It's a fun read.
- Gloria: Okay so I don't want to mix this up with my lunch I'm gonna take it to the lab but if you know anyone with this stuff dancing around their brains, strap them down. I don't want anymore customers today.
- Dwight: [points tazer at Duke] Get away from Duke. He's just been waiting for a chance to kill us okay. I got enough juice in this thing to finally give you the execution you deserved ok.
Jennifer: No leave Duke alone. Everything that's happened is Audrey's fault.
Nathan: Hey I'm the true chief in this town. You don't do anything without my say so.
- ↑ Credited as a special guest star.
- This episode takes place on the same day as "Crush".